Wellspring Divorce Advisors works three ways in mediation.
- As a neutral financial issue mediator for parties with attorneys concentrating on creative settlement options and complicated financial analysis;
- In conjunction with an attorney as co-mediator to offer creative settlement options, financial analysis and strategies;
- As consultant to one party to help level the playing field around financial knowledge and experience, generate creative options and financial strategies for settlement and help the party obtain the most financially advantageous settlement possible.
Important things to consider when evaluating our services.
We will provide an objective viewpoint during an emotional time to help you:
- Determine whether you can afford to keep the house and how the decision should be carried out if you should decide to do so;
- understand the law of diminishing returns and when to let it dictate a solution.
- You will avoid the common financial mistakes made in divorce and choose the best settlement options for you and your family.
Wellspring Divorce Advisors does not draft agreements or legal documents of any type.
You must have a consulting attorney. You may also choose to have us co-mediate with an attorney mediator. Wellspring Divorce Advisors does not provide legal advice. You must understand your rights and obligations under the law in order to be a willing and able participant in a mediation process. Only an attorney can explain these rights and obligations completely.